Thursday, April 2, 2009

All right, Lost, it's time we had a talk.

***SPOILERS AHOY***

Dear Lost:


Please sit down there at the kitchen table. Here. Have a cookie.

I saw that Kate gave Aaron to his rightful grandmother last night. A grandmother who is Australian and just in town for ... wait, for what again? Wasn't Daddy Jack's funeral three years ago? Why IS she still here and living in a motel?


Hawkman tells me Hot Lips Littleton was there to see the lawyer. OK. Let's proceed.

Hawkman (1:43 PM):
she was in town because she's suing Oceanic Airlines
she was picking up her settlement check from that lawyer

That being said, and it's debatable whether I actually said anything or not, I'm pretty sure you can't just give an apparently American baby to a visiting Aussie woman, no matter how skinny and maybe 35 she is. One, she can't stay in America and especially with some random kid. B., she can't just take said random kid back to Australia with her. Believe me. It only works with Borneo. So did Kate take a few minutes to fill out all the legal papers before heading to the airport?

OK, saying that out loud I just realized that there will be DNA tests and -- wait, no there won't! Will there? Can she say anything about Claire actually having the baby?

GAHHHHHHHH

Give me the cookie back. You're giving me a headache. Go to your room. Your father will deal with you later.

Love,
Moonkee

This photo is wee


No comments: