Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If it please the court

I have to go to traffic court tomorrow night. The claim by Mr. CoppyPants is that I was going 84 on the Thruway in the Town of Manchester. My counter is that because I am made of magic, I am not bound by such laws of "physics" and "speed" and "why didn't I have some peanut butter cookies on hand for just such an occasion," and also we have entered the Time of Hope and Unicorns, so, really, why are we doing this again? And does Clifton Springs have a good diner? Someone had better be able to direct us to some pannycakes is all I'm saying.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

If there are no pancakes to be had than obviously you are visiting a police state and you might as well hop on over to the clink now. Again, the failure to construct a wormhole has come around and bit you square on the patootie.

Captcha: fracolus - What you will say to the judge when he asks you how you plead. "FRACOLUS!"

Tristachio said...

I was once driving a car made of magic until I crashed it into an orphanage and realized it was just an actual, non-magical car and it exploded.

Appearantly setting orphans on fire with a non-magical car explosions isn't something you should put on your resume.

Moonkee said...

Trodo, you are clearly living in the wrong country for resume writing. I have one word for you: "Alabama."

Pharoah, I think I located some pancake possibilities -- pansibilities? possipancakes? -- in the Phelps region.